Restorative Yoga teacher training
*** sold out***
please contact me to be placed on the waitlist
July 21, 23, 30 2017
Restorative Yoga is a way to access your natural ability to relax and rejuvenate. Our lives move at a fast pace with schedules that can lead to fatigue, stress, and feelings of inadequacy. By learning to teach and practice Restorative Yoga you will be able to offer your students tools to deepen their ability to release tension, sleep better, and access the body’s innate healing capacity.
Topics of Study
- Classic restorative postures
- Use of props in studio settings
- Overview of the body's response to restorative yoga
- Overview of the Nervous System and the Relaxation Response
- Anatomy of the spine; Subtle body awareness
- Pranayama for Restorative Practice
- Quieting the mind and Tools for the "busy" person
- The voice, language and theming of Restorative Yoga
- Practice set-ups with each other in small groups; observation of bodies in set-ups
- Sequence considerations and more...
This 14-hour training is geared for certified yoga teachers. If you have a strong interest in Restorative Yoga and a clear knowledge of asana, please contact me to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org .
"I wanted to say thank you very much for an insightful, educational and inspiring training in restorative the last two weekends. I not only feel that I can enhance my own life with restful postures and practices but also the life of others." SBC, Restorative YTT, 2017
“I've found that my regular practice is a little more inwardly focused and breath-oriented as a result of incorporating some restorative and/or relishing the restorative poses in my practice.” May L., Restorative YTT, 2017
“Ellen, you are truly an amazing teacher. I love learning from you. I have taken all that you have taught me and put it into practice and in teaching. I love teaching restorative and I owe it all to you. Thank you!!!!” Lisa C., Restorative YTT, 2015